My Products
Help
AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Supplier invoice error: Account is inactive

by AnttiTaikaIT

Hi!

I'm trying to send Supplier invoices and I get the following error on each of them:

{"message":"VismaId: fd0c5efb-cfd4-4058-afad-71f86af95016. Error creating subpplierInvoice. Error: Inserting  'Supplier transactions' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. The account is inactive."}

I checked all the accounts behind this (first invoice) supplier, there was one inactive account, but it seems to be secondary purchase account and is not used on supplier invoice call.

Any ideas?

--Antti

4 REPLIES 4

by Magnus Johnsen

Depending on what you are sending in your JSON and what settings you have in the ERP, some default values might be retrieved from the supplier, VAT or inventory items general ledgers tab. If these accounts are inactive, this issue might pop up.

If you try to enter the same invoice in the UI you will most likely be pointed to where the issue occured.

AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Hi!

We already checked the account settings and no one has changed anything since launch. They worked yesterday. There's nothing out of normal in the payload. Is it possible that Visma.net is having some issues? 

I had similar problem in end of July - we found no cause for General ledger error: Account is inactive. Things just started working after a while.

Well try the UI trick.

Hi,

Ok, so far we have had no reports of the same behaviour.

The 8.75 version was applied yesterday, if this is would be the cause, could you please try to enter the same invoice manually in the UI and let us know the result?

If it is still not working, please send us the JSON you are using as well as screenshots of:

1. Supplier -> General ledger tab(ScreenId=AP303000)

2. The inventory items -> General ledger tab(ScreenId=IN202500)

Without this information we are unable to test this on our end.

Thank you. 

AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

I sent the requested items to developersupport-email.