My Products
Help
Florian Haase
PARTNER

Updating attachment does not work any more

by Florian Haase

Hi,

Ref thread "Changing / delete of attachments".

I don't know exactly when this stopped to work but now we get duplicate attachments when we post with the same name. That's actually a bit critical here...

REgards,

FLorian

4 REPLIES 4
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎14-12-2020 15:20 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

Could you share your transaction details ? (Endpoint URL, sent payload) 

Please also make sure that your user has the "System Administrator Role" granted in the Financials ERP.

(ScreenId=SM201010)

Admin.png

Please invoke the afore-mentioned role to your integration user which is used for API. (Revoke & Invoke again if its already been assigned)Once these changes applied, please re-log before sending the attachment.

Thanks.

Florian Haase
PARTNER

by Florian Haase

Hi Yildirim,

ok, I didn't know that we have to have system-admin rights. And that's an interesting discussion here because generating of these duplicates is not made by 1 integration user but by the Visma.Net users selv in a user interface we have developed. That means that all VIsma.Net users have to have system-admin rights until we have an endpoint for deleting existing attachments.

But at least this is a solution in the meanwhile.

Florian

skjermbilde.PNG

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎14-12-2020 15:49 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello Florian,

@Florian Haase wrote:

These duplicates is not made by 1 integration user but by the Visma.Net users self in a user interface we have developed. That means that all VIsma.Net users have to have system-admin rights until we have an endpoint for deleting existing attachments.

I assume that the interface you've created is still using the API for managing your UI operations such as Attachment Management in this case. 

Attachment revisions are created based on filenames / extension, if the filename "string" & extension are the same then the revision is supposed to be created instead of a new file.

Florian Haase
PARTNER

by Florian Haase (Updated ‎14-12-2020 15:50 by Florian Haase PARTNER )

Yes we are using the API. We changed now the user-roles than we will see if we still get duplicates...