My Products
Help

Urgent: Webhooks missing?

by Anders_Traventus (Updated ‎30-03-2022 16:57 by Anders_Traventus PARTNER )

Hi,

Since yesterday we don´t receive any webhooks on at least one of our customer. Looks like it´s being sent in the gui but we never received it. Can you look into that ?

/Anders

28 REPLIES 28

by Yıldırım

Hello, this issue should be resolved now. Could you please check and inform us accordingly ? 

Thanks.

Hi, I can confirm that its now working again, can you resend all the failed calls now ?

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎05-04-2022 14:08 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, thanks for the confirmation. Unfortunately, we do not have a mechanism available for resending events. Making a GET Call with LastModifiedDateTime might be helpful. 

Yes it sure would, if we had the exact filter for all our different integrations, if you cannot resend can you maybe give me an list with all the failed calls ?

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎06-04-2022 12:14 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Currently, we're unable to extract this information.

According to logs, Webhook notifications have stopped due to certificate on
ID: 386 / 

- ID: 387

We recommend using GET - LastModifiedDateTime & Condition ">" based on the date as the only possible way to handle it at the moment.

Thanks.

by Yıldırım

Hello, our first findings are pointing out that the issue appears to be related to the Host:certificate that has been changed and this has to be adjusted in our trustStore. Investigation is still ongoing, we'll provide further updates as more information is available.

Good morning, I have now tried to add an additional ssl adress with an other certificate, but no luck, I but when I test against Pipedream I get the call, do you have any more information to share about this problem? Will it be solved soon, else we have to look at alternative solutions for our customers....

Hello, unfortunately we're unable to share any estimation at the moment and the work is still in progress. We've informed the team to get information about.  We'll provide updates as soon as more details emerged.

by Anders_Traventus (Updated ‎01-04-2022 15:01 by Anders_Traventus PARTNER )

Hi,

I did as a test try to move one of our webhook recievers to another region in Azure (Norway East) and that works, but moving all of our customer is quite a job so I hope you find the problem soon. Most of our customers is in region (North Europe)

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎01-04-2022 15:06 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello Anders, thanks for informing us. Could you possibly share the Subscription ID of the webhook that you've moved to Azure (Norway East) ? 

Hi, the ID is 5530

/Anders

Hello, the root cause has been identified. The issue is related to certificate paths, and caused due to the SSL certificate. We are currently working to resolve the issue. We'll keep you informed.

Hi, Any news on this ? /Anders

Hello, the fix still in progress. Updates will be forthcoming. 

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎30-03-2022 17:06 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

could you please share the following information for each webhook subscription that you don't receive webhook notification ? 

• -ipp-company-id
  • -subscriptionId
  • -event
  • -Registered hookURI

Thanks.

Hi, 

It affects all of our customers, can I send the information in private to you?

/Anders

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎30-03-2022 17:10 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Yes, please send the information on aforementioned points to developersupport@visma.com 

Sent one example now.

/Anders

We've received the information for the companyId: 1303*** . Please send IDs if there are more companies/subscription affected.

Thanks.

It´s all of our customers, do you really need all of them? As far as I can tell we havn´t got any webhooks from any customer since around 14:40 yesterday,