My Products
Help
jnemo
CONTRIBUTOR ***

VNI-VC January 1st

by jnemo

Haven't seen any big posters announcing EOL, last official thing (not a forum post) i saw was the statement the 18th.

We're still getting these intermittent 400s with Branch-stuff, like others have already reported:

{"message":"Error: An error in processing of field Branch value 1        Error: Branch '1       ' cannot be found in the system."}

Most of our stuff is pretty inactive during the holidays, but we have some real-time stuff which is constantly showing "reds". Switching them back to VNI removes all of these errors

So what I'm wondering is what's gonna happen tomorrow? Is it still so that everything VNI will break? I'm kind of nervous about everything coming online

1 REPLY 1

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

We will not shut down your integrations now, we advise you as mentioned to contact your Business Unit if you are not ready.

For the issue you receive, could you please list when they are happening and we can bring it up with development.

Are there any of those issues that are not related to the initial on-boarding of new clients to the developer portal?

Thank you.