My Products
Help
johndoe1
CONTRIBUTOR *

Which Visma Integration

by johndoe1

Hi,

I've developed an application, type 'Service' here in Visma. 

The purpose of the app is to retrieve financial data for analytical purpose. What I'm interested in so far is:

- Accounts

- Transactions / General Ledger

- SIE-files (optional and if possible)

I'm now struggling with applying the right scope and integration for this to work.

I've attached three picture. First is comment from Visma after rejecting my request to the journal API and recommended approach, second one is my available integrations (including the rejected one), Third is my two approved integrations.

Now I'm wondering if I've the wrong approach, and how do I access the API recommend by Visma?

Please don't hesitate if you want me to clarify anything.

Thank you in advance.

johndoe1_0-1711028245036.pngjohndoe1_1-1711028427185.pngjohndoe1_2-1711028690710.png

3 REPLIES 3
Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté

Hi,

Via the Service API you can reach the normal General Ledger and Journal Transactions endpoint, so you don't need any other APIs than the ones you have applied for.

The Journal Transaction API is a coming API service akin to the nextGen SalesOrder API but it's not released yet.

Kind regards
Sandra Anté

johndoe1
CONTRIBUTOR *

by johndoe1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve taken the course, but it doesn’t provide me with the necessary information to solve the issue. I only have those integrations mentioned in my original post available. According to the Swagger documentation, none of them provide me with the information I’m seeking.

Rozhat
VISMA

by Rozhat

Hi

I recommend you to take our Visma.net ERP API Integration courses. In this learning plan, we have collected courses about the Visma.net ERP API. The courses are presented in the order we recommend. You can find it here : 

https://www.vismalearninguniverse.com/learn/learning-plans/104/vismanet-erp-api-integration-courses

If any client sensitive error occurs, I advise you to seek country specific support. Please take a look at the following on how to get support 

https://community.visma.com/t5/Forum-in-Developers-Visma-net/Update-on-Visma-net-ERP-API-Support-cha...