My Products
Help
ErikW
PARTNER

/controller/api/v1/GeneralLedgerTransactions stopped working with lastModifiedDateTime

by ErikW

Hi I have built an integration fetching general ledger transactions from Visma to a database for bi-purposes. This has been working but seems to have stopped working about a month ago. 

It seems that the endpoint does not work, or at least returns nothing, when I specify a lastModifiedDateTime condition in my request. For instance https://integration.visma.net/API/controller/api/v1/generalledgertransactions?ledger=1&fromPeriod=20... 10:54:16&lastModifiedDateTimeCondition=>=&pageSize=1000&pageNumber=1 does not work. If i remove lastModifiedDateTime and lastModifiedDateTimeCondition i can verify that there are objects with a lastModifiedDateTime greater than what i put in.

Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

We'll have a look at it and get back to you.

ErikW
PARTNER

by ErikW (Updated ‎12-01-2023 12:12 by ErikW PARTNER )

great thanks!

by Magnus Johnsen (Updated ‎12-01-2023 12:34 by Magnus Johnsen VISMA )

Hi,

The issue that the result is returned empty seems to occur when using both "includeUnposted" and "includeUnreleased" at the same time.

When either is used together with lastModifiedDateTime, they don't work but the lastModifiedDateTime filter works. 

We'öö report this to the development team.

Thank you. 

ErikW
PARTNER

by ErikW

Great, please keep me posted about any progress if possible. I'll implement a workaround in the meantime.

ErikW
PARTNER

by ErikW

Any progress on this?

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

It's in the development teams backlog, we'll get back to you as soon as we have more information to share.

Thank you. 

ErikW
PARTNER

by ErikW

Hi,
Just wondering if you could give me an indication as to when this might be resolved?