My Products
Help
guidol
CONTRIBUTOR ***

invalid_tenant when authenticating using client_credentials

by guidol

I am trying to test the service-to-service integration for Visma ERP. In order to do that I have created a service application in the OAuth section of the Developer Portal. I have added the required scopes.

Now I am trying to call the /token OAuth endpoint to obtain a token. I understand the tenant has to consent to use the application, as per the documentation. I understand this is done using the App Center. However, how to consent the use of a service application when the application is still in development? I see no option in the Developer Portal or App Center to give consent to a service application.

2 REPLIES 2
Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

You can set the Visma App Store access level to "invite code only" and then log on to the App store with an account that has the "Integration Administrator" role for the company you would like to integrate towards:
2023-12-20 10_08_11-Visma Developer Portal - Brave.png2023-12-20 10_09_34-Visma App Store - Brave.png

guidol
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by guidol

Ah, I see. I needed to click save, while all fields were filled correctly, before the Invitation codes box came up.