My Products
Help
KonsultVn
CHAMPION ***

Update invoicerow note/description field on prebooked invoices through the API

by KonsultVn

Många kunder som använder ankomstregistrering har behov av att få med data på radnivå vid slutbokning. Vid attest så kan datan behöva ändras eller så delas rader och då behöver vi ha möjlighet att uppdatera befintliga rader samt att lägga in datan på nya rader (väldigt vanligt case vid integration med Medius). 

Beskrivningsfältet går inte att ändra på ankomstregistrerade fakturor (detta är också ett förslag att ändra). Ett annat alternativ är att ändra radanteckningen. Radanteckningen kan ändras i Visma.net på ankomstregistrerade fakturor i portalen men inte via APIet. Om vi hade tillgång till anteckning på raden så kunde det fungera i vissa fall (önskar dock även att beskrivningsfältet blev redigerbart).

1 Comment
by EmanuelAndersson

Many of our customers who use arrival registration, need to include line-level data once the final booking is being made. Beetween the registration on an invoice, until we have approved it and changed the status to ”Open for payment”, the data may need to be changed or lines may be split, and then we need to be able to update existing lines as well as enter the data on new lines (a very common case when integrating with Medius).

The description field cannot be changed on arrival registered invoices (this is also a suggestion to change). Another option is to change the line description. The line desciprtion can be changed in Visma.net on arrival registered invoices in the portal, but not via the API. If we had access to description on the line, it could work in some cases (however, we also wish that the description field was editable).