Mijn Communities
Help
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing

Digitaal ondertekenen - zichtbaar in Te doen dat workflow geblokkeerd is vanwege digitaal ondetekenen (SLSR-I-409)

door Anonymous

Once a document has been submitted for digital signing, the workflow moves to the next activity. The person who has the following activity in the workflow will see the following message when opening from To Do:

'' One or more documents waiting to be digitally signed. Consulting is possible, but it is not possible to proceed to the next workflow step ''

It is also visible by opening + that the document will be digitally signed.

However, it would be desirable to immediately see that a document has to be digitally signed without opening the workflow on the + button. Perhaps in a similar way if the replacement or exceeding signaling period is shown in To do.

7 Opmerkingen
Former Member
CHAMPION ***
door Former Member

Noodzakelijk zodat je niet voor iedere medewerkermutatie de workflow/ plusje moet openen. Voor 3000 medewerkers is dit ondoenlijk.

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
door Anonymous

Mee eens, ik had al een idee met soortgelijke strekking ingeschoten voordat ik deze zag. Zie SLSR-I-470

door Ana Maria Nichitelea

Hello all,

Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback to us! [emoticon:553c544a8fd541dc98cb5beb6a3756f7]

We are looking into this issue and possible solutions. If you could choose, what would be your preferred solution from the following:

1. the workflow is not visible to the next person as long as signing is still pending
  2. the workflow is visible to the next person, but in their "To do" overview list the system will show a red mark on the ones waiting for signing (to show that no action can be done)

Please send me your thoughts by email (ana.maria.nichitelea@visma.com) or (if it's easier) let me know and I can schedule an online discussion on this topic.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,
Ana

UPDATE

We'll initially improve this area of the process by marking with a red flag in the "To do" list - the workflows that are waiting for a digital signature to happen. 

In this way, the user will be able to observe which ones are blocked without clicking on them.

Regards,
Ana

[mention:c0700bab82e04af8b65754bcac75715e:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05]

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
door Anonymous

Thank you! That will really help! Can you give an estimation of when it's going to be implemented?  

door Ana Maria Nichitelea (Bijgewerkt ‎17-06-2022 15:06 door Ana Maria Nichitelea VISMA )
Status changed to: Status: Gerealiseerd

At the end of august 2020, we improved this area by marking with a red icon in the "To do" list - the workflows that are waiting for a digital signature to happen. In this way, the user is able to observe which ones are blocked without clicking on them.
In the future, we'll diversify the icons to not only show that the digital signature is pending but to also show if the signing is expired or rejected.

Regards,
Ana