My Products
Help

Announcement - Data center migration for Visma.net ERP

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎07-07-2020 15:39 by Yıldırım VISMA )

As part of our continuous commitment to provide better services and more robust hosting experience to our users, Visma will be carrying out a major data center migration from Visma IT & Communications (DigiPlex Norway Rosenholm & Ulven) to Amazon Data Center (AWS Stockholm region) on July 25, 2020.

The data center migration has been planned to take place starting on Saturday 25.07 at 12:00 CEST until Sunday 26.07 at 23:59 CEST.  A downtime is to be expected during the migration. More detailed information will be available at the status.visma.com .

Will Visma.net ERP API be affected ?
No, there will be no changes to the API, integration.visma.net IP address and Endpoints won't be affected.

Will Visma.net ERP IP address be affected ?
Yes, when Visma.net ERP has been migrated to the AWS, outgoing IPs will be
13.48.238.246 & 13.48.223.202

As an ISV do I need to make any changes in my integration/s ?
No, there is no adjustment needed to be done in your integrations.

The only effect is the downtime window for the upgrade, so you should be aware that Visma.net ERP and API services won't be available during the maintenance period. 

If you have any concerns or questions about this migration, please feel free to contact your Partner Service from your related market or developersupport@visma.com

1 Comment
Yıldırım
VISMA
by Yıldırım

Scheduled maintenance for Visma.net ERP - Data center migration: https://status.visma.com/incidents/ckth38zvf3ff