Mine områder
Hjelp

Set manager on employee | Manager approve salary basis

28-06-2019 10:16 (Sist oppdatert 28-06-2019)
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 liker
  • 1622 Visninger
This user tip is aimed to help customers of Visma.net Expense. Click here to review the entire user tip guide.

If you have the standard package of Visma.net Payroll you can place a manager to approve all expense requirements for Expense, absences and hours. 

Expectations

• This function is only available for the users of the standard pack of Visma.net Payroll
  • The manager of the firm has to be the first to create an active account

Attach manager to employee

To attach manager to an employee you got to click on the actual employee on the banner Employees and thereafter go to the banner Roles and general details. At the bottom of this page you will see a banner called Manager where you can get a drop down list of people that you can chose as managers (given that these prerequisites are satisfied). 

Siste artikkel 1.PNG

Once you have chosen a manager from the drop down list and saved, the manager will automatically be given the following roles:

• Absence Manager
  • Time sheet Manager
  • Absence approver
  • Time sheet approver
  • Expense approver

With Absence and Time sheet Manager roles the user will be able to see his/her employees in the Calendar. 

siste artikkel 2.PNG

Additionally, the user will be able to register and edit both absences and time sheets on behalf of the employees. 

Workflow in Approval

Once a manager is associated with an employee in Employees an automatic configuration of workflow in Approval will appear based on the manager being the approver for the employees.  In the case that there is no workflow in Approval, it should automatically be established a workflow for every service (Absence, Time sheet and Expense). 

siste artikkel 3.PNG

The workflow is built up with the use of the setting based on approval rights for the employees and the role which is chosen is called C3D3 Manager Approval Role. The manager that is associated with the employees is the one with this role. 

siste artikkel 4.PNG

In the case that you wish to edit the workflow, or add a couple extra steps where the payroll executive approves, this can be done by clicking Add steps and choose User list I have given thereafter you can add users of payroll executive with a general rule:

siste artikkel 5.PNG

Did you get the help you needed? If not, click here to review the user tip guide for Visma.net Expense. 
Bidragsytere
Aktuelt brukertips
Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"