Mina produkter
Hjälp
tony421
VISMA

Visma Business Service VBS - Failed to communicate with Visma Business Services.

av tony421

Hi,

I am developping the .NET application running on ENT-IPA environment. We have openned the port 2001 to access VBS on the server intswcapp902 (testing). When trying to run client app on the ENT-IPA machine, it throws me an error:

Error: Failed to communicate with Visma Business Services. Failed to communicate with server. SOAP security negotiation failed. See inner exception for more details. The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm
at System.IdentityModel.SspiWrapper.AcquireCredentialsHandle(String package, CredentialUse intent, SecureCredential scc)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.TlsSspiNegotiation.AcquireDummyCredentials()
at System.ServiceModel.Security.TlsSspiNegotiation..ctor(String destination, Boolean isServer, SchProtocols protocolFlags, X509Certificate2 serverCertificate, X509Certificate2 clientCertificate, Boolean clientCertRequired)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.TlsnegoTokenProvider.CreateTlsSspiState(X509SecurityToken token)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.TlsnegoTokenProvider.CreateNegotiationState(EndpointAddress target, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.IssuanceTokenProviderBase`1.DoNegotiation(TimeSpan timeout)

When running same app directly at VBS server, it runs ok.

Where could be problem?

I already tried to config the app to use .NET framework 4.8, but didnt help.

Does anybody faced such a issue?

I am struggling here about 5 days...

Thanks

3 SVAR 3
Marcus Borg
VISMA

av Marcus Borg

Hi,

You can get help with this is you post it on the developer forum. There should also be information regarding TLS is the recert published this year.

Godkänd lösning
tony421
VISMA

av tony421

Thanks, I will check, in the meantime, we solved the issue by enabling missing TLS on the client machine and regenerating VB certificate on the server side.

Anonymous
Inte tillämpbar

av Anonymous (Uppdaterad ‎12-05-2021 11:30 ( )

Hei, I am facing the same issue. do you remember what kind of TLS settings you did change on the client?

Få uppdateringar på det här inlägget i din inkorg

Klicka på de tre prickarna till höger i inlägget/artikeln och välj Prenumerera.

Läs mer om prenumeration här