My Products
Help
iirokaksonen
CONTRIBUTOR *

API endpoint for getting all translated items

by iirokaksonen

Hi,

my customer has 12000+ items in inventory. Is there way to fetch all those product translations with single query. ATM when fetch multilanguage/inventory/productid 12 000 times, my hourly request limit is reached so i cannot use that endpoint. Any suggestions? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
iirokaksonen
CONTRIBUTOR *

by iirokaksonen

Yes.

I have webshop and i download product information to webshop from visma. My customer has translated product descriptions and names.

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

As far as I know there is no way of getting translations for all inventoryItems.

Do you have a particular use case? We might be able to find some infornation that could help you.

Thank you. 

iirokaksonen
CONTRIBUTOR *

Hi,

is there way to increase the hourly api limit to 30 000 - 50 000 ?  How to do that?

Hi,

No, there is no way of increasing the rate limit. We would recommend that you do one initial retrieval to store the translations on your end, and then only update the records that have been changed since your last sync.

iirokaksonen
CONTRIBUTOR *

What is the hourly limit atm?

That approach works but when translations are added to new items i need to update them to webstore somehow .. could there be some trigger in Visma to put some product attribute when new translation is added so that attribute comes from /inventory api request together with other product data .. like hasTranslations:true

Hi,

You can find our rate limit policy here: Why am I receiving "HTTP 429 - Too many request / throttling" response from API ?
We recommend using the "lastModifiedDateTime" & "lastModifiedDateTimeCondition" to see if any inventoryItems has been modified since your last sync, and then storing/updating a dateTime variable every time you are checking for updates.