My Products
Help
RMaarssen
CONTRIBUTOR *

API endpoint for sending a purchase invoice to Approval

by RMaarssen

Hi,

We want to send a purchase invoice to Visma Approval via de API. Is there an import for sending a purchase invoice to Approval after we POSTED the purchase invoice?

8 REPLIES 8

by Stian Alexander Lie

I would also like information about the approval API. I think so many people have asked for this on this thread. so perhaps post it here?

Hi,

This is the documentation for the approvals API: https://approval.visma.net/apidocs/configurationapi/

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Please send us a screenshot from where you would do this in the UI and the steps you need to take, and we can help you see.

RMaarssen
CONTRIBUTOR *

by RMaarssen

Hi,

2020-10-13_09-16-04.png

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

This is unfortunately not exposed via the Visma.Net Financials API.

We'll send you an email with information regarding Approval API, they might have a solution. 

Thank you. 

product_scansys_nl
CONTRIBUTOR **

We would also like to receive the information regarding the Approval API.

Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

As of right now, there is no action exposed to send a SupplierInvoice to approval.

We would advise you to post a new Idea if this is a functionality you are in need of.

This allows other users to vote for your suggestion, which in turn influences the assessment process of the development team.

Thank you. 

Florian Haase
PARTNER

by Florian Haase

If there exists any information about Approval API it would also be interesting for us. Could you please send me this information too? 

Florian