My Products
Help
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add inventory units when creating inventory items?

by Anonymous

Hi, I try to add a list of inventory units for conversion table under 'General information' when creating new inventory items using API function /controller/api/v1/inventory, but in the documentation https://integration.visma.net/API-index/ the class InventoryUpdateDto  does not contain the property 'inventoryUnits'. I can only find this in the class InventoryDto. Is it possible to add inventory units from code? Or is this supposed to be read only?

I can not use a inventory profile with predefined table of inventory units, because the conversion factor differs from different inventory items...

InventoryUpdateDto.PNG

InventoryDto.PNG

GeneralTab.PNG

   

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

by Anonymous

Ok, thanks, maybe I will post an Idea 🙂

Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

This is not currently exposed via the API for writing, only reading as you mentioned.

If this is functionality you have a need for, we recommend that you create a post undet the "Idea's" part of the forum.

This allows other users to vote for your suggestion as well, which in turn influences the development team's assessment and implementation process.

Please describe what you want to expose as well as your business need as detailed as possible as well.

Thank you.