My Products
Help
lema
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Create customer invoice failed by project task cannot be empty

by lema

We try to create a customer invoice By API "/api/v2/customerinvoice", we get the project task cannot be empty and Type of work cannot be empty errors, but we request the customer invoice data by getting customer invoice API, the task id is empty and Type of work is empty. 

Please tell me if the task and Type of work id are required. What does Type of work mean?

lema_0-1689232424287.png

lema_1-1689232461825.png

8 REPLIES 8

by Magnus Johnsen

When you are recreating this in the UI, can you save the document if you are not setting any values in these fields? Could you please send us a screenshot of the Invoice either with an error or saved?

Thank you. 

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

If your customers have projects set up, they might enforce projectTask to be set. The issue is most likely the same with the typeOfWork.

Type of work refers to the type of Rot/Rut work performed for the customer:

2023-07-13 12_21_38-Sales invoices - Brave.png

We would recommend recreating the invoice in the UI to check what fields the customer has set up to be required.

None of these fields are requiered by default. 

Thank you. 

lema
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lema

I can't see the project list UI in https://finance.visma.net/, If I set the ScreenId to "PM301000", it will be direct to "https://finance.visma.net/0954001004/Main?CompanyID=ISV+MVP+software+AB&ScreenId=DA000001", let me know how can I to see the project UI

lema
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lema

What can I do to see the project list UI

Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

It requires "project accounting" to be enabled(ScreenId=CS100000):
2023-07-18 15_17_33-Enable_disable functionalities - Brave.png

Are you using the same company in the UI as via the API?

lema
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lema

I can't see the "project accounting" options

Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hi, this company might be missing the Project Accounting Licence / Rights for that user, so we'd recommend contacting your Partner Service from your country to get this licence and module enabled for the company and your API user.

lema
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lema

Yes, We use the same account for UI and API, The API can create the project, but the UI can't see the project list,  and no "project accounting" option in enable/disable feature(ScreenId=CS100000). see below picture:

lema_0-1689729432523.png