My Products
Help
AnttiTaikaIT
CONTRIBUTOR ***

CustomerInvoice / OrderNo?

by AnttiTaikaIT

Hi!

My client is sending their invoices to external system. They wish to show order number on their invoice (printed in the external system). 

I really hope I have missed some opportunity with this, but... In CustomerInvoice call there is no order number in the return data. I have to load all orders change since 9 months ago every time I send new invoices. I think this is not optimal way to do it, but I have not found any other way to get order numbers at hand when sending the invoice (they are found within 1 day AFTER the invoice is sent).

Shortly, I fetch SalesOrders changed after 3 months ago (changed it to 9 months today), fill in my database with orderno + invoiceno, then check what invoices are to be sent with CustomerInvoice/Open invoices. Now many invoices are sent out without orderNo and it's filled in the next run to invoices that are already sent.

Is there anything I could do to ease the server load? I need recent open invoices and the corresponding order number, nothing else.

--

Antti 

1 REPLY 1
Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

We currently have a case in the backlog for exposing the orderType, orderNbr and shipmentNbr:

Expose orderno / shipmentno / ordertype on customerinvoices

We recommend that you upvote this Idea if this is a functionality you are looking for.