My Products
Help
adorum
CONTRIBUTOR *

Hourly number of requests reached

by adorum (Updated ‎30-09-2020 14:45 by adorum )

We are currently trying to sync customers into Visma.net but it fails after a few hundred requests.

The following error message is what we receive:

"log": "{\"timestamp\":\"2020-09-30T12:15:02.757+00:00\",\"level\":\"WARN\",\"message\":\"Error received from Visma. Ending sync. 429 CUSTOM: [{\\\"ExceptionType\\\":\\\"IPPException\\\",\\\"ExceptionMessage\\\":\\\"Hourly number of requests reached\\\",\\\"ExceptionFaultCode\\\":\\\"12028\\\",\\\"ExceptionMessageID\\\":\\\"12028_053e90d9-7ca3-4208-8400-5216e1ab6cd0\\\",\\\"ExceptionDetails\\\":\\\"\\\"}]\"

This is for production environment.

3 REPLIES 3
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım

Hello,

please review the following article regarding throttling policies Why am I receiving "HTTP 429 - Too many request / throttling" response from API ?

adorum
CONTRIBUTOR *

by adorum

Hi,

We have investigated, and are running on a Test client. I have requested the production credentials from vni-support@visma.com, but has not received them yet. It is important that we get these as soon as possible, due to bigger amount of data we need to push in to production.

BR

Anders

by Yıldırım

Why am I receiving "HTTP 429 - Too many request / throttling" response from API ?

After completing the testing phase, you should contact your 
partner service (How to contact), informing them with your Redirect_URI to obtain Live - Production Client

Hello, 

you can follow up the current status of your Live-Production Type Client request by contacting your partner service kundesenteret@visma.no ðŸ‡³ðŸ‡´