My Products
Help
Florian Haase
PARTNER

Integration of portal / User Screens in Dashboard

by Florian Haase

Hi,

we try to integrate our portal user interfaces in Visma.Net. 

The first problem we got solved - in the first try Visma.Net would not show our user-interface at all. That was solved by setting 

"X-Frame-Options" value ="ALLOW-FROM https://finance.visma.net" />

Now we get to our logon page on a dashboard view in Visma.Net:

screenshot.png

But than our MVC5 Asp.Net application tries to save the cookie for the antiforgery token. That failes and we dont get around that:

screenshot.png

We have also tried with other web-sites. finn.no is not working at all, vg.no is not working any more (that worked before moving to AWS - we registred this as a supportcase but did not get any answer so far), https://www.tb.no is working but we can't logg inn there either (probably the same problem). 

The only solution just now is to make some buttons which open a new Browser Window (we have not tried this, but i guess this should work). 

But it would be nice if we could find a more integrated solution. Any feedback, ideas, opinions here?

Florian

3 REPLIES 3
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎05-10-2020 14:30 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello, 

It's correct, we're unable to use any redirect / a different session stored page in the Visma.Net ERP Financials Dashboard > Start Page.  We don't have enough background information to clarify what might be the cause. We'll check this out with our team to see if this is as-intended or something that may change in the future.

Please also register this as a Feature request at the Ideas section.
Thanks.

Florian Haase
PARTNER

by Florian Haase

Great, thank you. 

Now in the first version we just make a startup-menu site with links which open a new browser window I think. Thats good enough now but for the future it needs some concept here how to integrate external UI in good way. 

Florian

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎05-10-2020 14:46 by Yıldırım VISMA )

As you mentioned, opening a new browser should definitely do the trick since it'll have its own session skipping the CSRF prevention. Anti-Forgery Tokens may not be provided and that's why Dashboard is not allowing those redirections to Start Page where Visma.Net user has already logged in.