My Products
Help
JoLu
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Issues for end users with the new Visma Connect Authentication and tenant-id in App Store

by JoLu

In the guide for moving to Visma Connect Authentication there is a part about how the end user can get the tenant-id that must be used in a service to service integration:

"For non-interactive applications the context needs to be decided when creating the token, this is done by sending in the tenant-id as part of the token request. Then tenant-id is unique for each company and can be found by the customer in the Visma App Store."

There is a problem with this since in the App Store the tenant-id can't be easily copied by the end user since it is truncated in the UI, is that something that you could check if it can be fixed?

6 REPLIES 6
Accepted solution
JoLu
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by JoLu

Hi,

I can see that the issue has been fixed and that the Tenant-ID can be seen and copied in the App store now. Thanks.

by Yıldırım

Thanks for the confirmation Jolu 

JoLu
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by JoLu

I think I need to clarify the question a bit considering the answers, it is all really good that we can see the Tenant-ID:s of the added companies in the developer portal and that we get notified about added companies but we have a solution that has tens of thousands of companies (not all Visma.Net companies though) and we can't manually monitor the added companies and add the Tenant-ID:s to the correct configuration for the companies so we rely on customers being able to copy and and add those to the solution themselves, thats why it is important that they can see and copy that in an easy way.

JoLu
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by JoLu

Hi,

The issue can even be seen in your own guide but here is a print screen as well: 

JoLu_0-1676271192259.png

Seeing the Tenant-ID in the developer portal is a good thing but if the customer can't enter it since they can't copy it we will never get it into the portal.

adrianm
PARTNER

by adrianm

I get an email with the tenant id every time the app is added to a company or scope is changed.

by Yıldırım

Hello, could you please send us a print screen highlighting the issue ? Tenant-ID alternatively can also be seen in the developer portal. 
My applications > Select Application > Integrations once customer has granted access. 

Visma Developer Portal (1).jpg