My Products
Help
tomasztomecki
CONTRIBUTOR **

List all item attributes defined for a customer

by tomasztomecki

Hi,

Is it possible to list all item attributes defined for a customer in their Visma setup? We need that information to display mapping schemes within our application. If it's possible, then please give us an example API request as well as any other extra requirements that might come into play.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

by Gunilla Bengtsson

This post is now moved to Developers Visma.net

by Jonas Pålsson

Hi Tomasz!

I am afraid that this is wrong forum for API and Visma.net Integrations support. 
Developers Visma.net is a place where we have collected all our information regarding ISV and our API for VIsma.net.
All API-support is handled through separate topics in the developer forum. Community-support is included in your ISV-agreement for certified user. If a developer need ”one-to-one”-help it can be requested as consultancy. All API-support is handled in english, both for Developer Forum and Consultancy. Please have in mind that it’s an open forum so do not share any sensitive information. If you need to send specific information this can be sent to DeveloperSupport@visma.com.

My best advice to you here is to repost your question here

Have a great day!

/Jonas

tomasztomecki
CONTRIBUTOR **

Do you know why a return from this endpoint might be empty? We didn't filter it in any way and got an empty response with status 200. It was through Snaplogic(3rd party integration tool) request mechanism but we didn't find anything wrong with the request itself.

Accepted solution
tomasztomecki
CONTRIBUTOR **

Wrong post, sorry. The problem has been fixed 🙂