My Products
Help
Joonas Saarenpää
CONTRIBUTOR *

Missing association fields in GET KitAssembly endpoint

by Joonas Saarenpää (Updated ‎19-06-2024 09:49 by Joonas Saarenpää )

Yesterday, on 18th June 2024, since around noon, GET KitAssembly query is not returning NonStockComponentLines, StockComponentLines, or KitAllocations fields in API calls anymore. What could be the reason for this?

The request in question is a GET request to the following endpoint: /controller/api/v1/kitassembly/{type}/{refNo}

Here is an example of the JSON response received from the API:

{ "type": "P", "refNo": "004120", "status": "B", "hold": false, "date": "2024-06-18T00:00:00", "postPeriod": "202406", "itemID": "1019000 ", "revision": "1", "description": "pihakaivot 537735", "warehouse": "1 ", "location": "1 ", "uoM": "KPL", "quantity": 4, "createdDateTime": "2024-06-18T11:39:22.127", "lastModifiedDateTime": "2024-06-18T11:39:22.127", "salesOrderLink": "SO 537735, Line No. 2", "timestamp": "0x00000000072024DD" }

7 REPLIES 7
Joonas Saarenpää
CONTRIBUTOR *

by Joonas Saarenpää

I have fixed our production to use the working endpoint, but this is still an issue.

Hi Joonas,

I will forward this to our developers so we get a fix on this endpoint: /controller/api/v1/kitassembly/{type}/{refNo}

by Suzdar Ibrahim

Hi Joonas!

This was announced in our previous release notes 9.73 until 10.04 (check screenshot). You will have to toggle these fields now in the params.

BR,

Suzdar

Joonas Saarenpää
CONTRIBUTOR *

I just confirmed, that these parameters only work if you use the /controller/api/v1/kitassembly endpoint, but not if you use the /controller/api/v1/kitassembly/{type}/{refNo} endpoint

Joonas Saarenpää
CONTRIBUTOR *

/controller/api/v1/kitassembly/{type}/{refNo} url is also returned after creating a kitassembly, which complicates our code, since it cannot be used to fetch the full kitAssembly anymore

Joonas Saarenpää
CONTRIBUTOR *

These parameters are not in the documentation for this endpoint when querying for a specific kitassembly. I also tried adding these in as query parameters and got no results. I would appreciate if you could walk me through this, if this is indeed the case. https://integration.visma.net/API-index/

by Suzdar Ibrahim

Hi Joonas!

We are investigating this and will come back to you.

B.R,

Suzdar