My Products
Help
ExactGebruiker
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Pending banktransaction endpoint

by ExactGebruiker

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Visma.net ERP API. When I look at the endpoints, I cannot recognize any way to extract the bank/cash transactions. In particular, I am looking for table CABankTran. Endpoint CashTransaction does not do it for me, as these are only the processed transactions (and does not concern the original document), not all.

So, is there an endpoint for CABankTran? This seems to me a very basic endpoint to use, for example in order to evaluate the quantity of bank transactions to be processed.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté

Hi,

There is no endpoint for those screens but if you can describe step by step what you are trying to do we might be able to find a different workflow that accomplishes what you want. If not you can create a post under the ideas part of the forum.

Thank you!

Kind regards
Sandra Anté

ExactGebruiker
CONTRIBUTOR ***

We are trying to create a dashboard in an external BI environment in order to create an overview over all of our clients (which include about 200 branches in 60 company contexts) in regards to total work supply. That includes total number of purchase invoices pending, sales invoices pending and mainly bank transactions to be processed, comparable to the overview in the Client Manager Monitor.

The CM Monitor is not sufficient however in our Visma data needs.

ExactGebruiker_0-1710161482507.png

Sandra Anté
VISMA

Hi,

Currently, we do not have an endpoint for that purpose.

There might be a way to create an action button that can convey this information. Have a look at this article:
https://community.visma.com/t5/Knowledge-base-in-Developers/Using-Automation-Actions-and-Webhooks-to...

If this is a functionality that you need via the API please create a post under "Ideas".

Kind regards
Sandra

Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté

Hi,

Could you send us the screenID and a screen print from the UI where you miss the endpoint?

Thank you!

Kind regards
Sandra Anté

ExactGebruiker
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Hi,

Either CA306500 or CA306000 would work. When I consult the Query design screen (SM208000), then I am referring to table CABankTran. 

ExactGebruiker_0-1709667544114.png