My Products
Help
RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

ROT/RUT error on confirmShipment

by RonnyV

Hi,

We have an integration that is attempting to trigger the action /confirmShipment.

For one of our customers we have recently been getting an error message with the following info while performing that action:
> "Error confirming shipment: Error: Updating 'ROT/RUT' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors."

I have trouble getting in contact with the customer, so I was hoping someone can tell me why this error occurs.

The shipment is connected to a sales order where the field isRotRutDeductible is set to true, however the isRotRutDeductible field on every order line is set to false. Don't know if this affects anything but for orders where the order field isRotRutDeductible is set to false the integration seem to be able to perform the confirmShipment action.

Best regards

Ronny

5 REPLIES 5

by Yıldırım

Hi, there is not much we can catch from the API error, therefore the best way to diagnose this issue would be checking this error in the ERP UI.by manually following the process. So that, UI would highlight the error in detail. 

RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by RonnyV

Ok, I will try to get the client to perform the action in the UI and let you know what we find.

by Yıldırım

Thanks Ronny 

Accepted solution
RonnyV
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by RonnyV

It seems like the issue was caused by the client activating ROT/RUT discounts on the customers, without providing any additional information.

by Yıldırım

Thanks for the confirmation Ronny.