My Products
Help
Daanensing_Lucanet
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Retrieving batchnumbers per year

by Daanensing_Lucanet

Hi all, 

Our integration uses an incremental load to load all transactions per year and almost works fine. However, since we recently found out it is possible to delete postings (instead of creating a new batch and balancing the batch to 0), this will give us problems. 

Is there any way to quickly retrieve an overview of all batchnumbers per year? I couldn't find anything in the documentation unfortunately... 

Regards,

Daan 

2 REPLIES 2
Accepted solution
Magnus Johnsen
VISMA

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Currently when a document has been deleted, the document is simply not returned in the dataset.

There is also currently no way to get for example only a list of batchNumbers without retrieving the whole dataset, so you would need to get all entries and compare on your end if there are any entries missing.

We would recommend that you create a post in the "Ideas" part of the forum if you have a need for functionality to get a list of the entries or any indication that a entry has been deleted/been marked for deletion.

Currently, the easiest solution is to inform customers that deleting an entry is not recommended due to these reasons. 

Daanensing_Lucanet
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Hi Magnus,

Thanx for the quick reply. I created a post in the "Ideas" part. We will continue another way for now. 

Regards,

Daan