My Products
Help
eln
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Set Sales Category on Inventory via API

by eln

Hi,

Is there any way to set sales category on a specific inventory via the API?

If not, are there any plans on implementing this feature?

Use case is customer more or less running webshop as a PIM and pushing products to visma.net.

BR

3 REPLIES 3
Accepted solution
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎19-08-2020 10:31 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Hello,

at the moment, Sales Category POST/PUT operations aren't exposed via Inventory endpoint. Please create a new idea at the Ideas section then this will be evaluated by the development team.

sales.png

In terms of GET, Sales Category that is assigned to the Inventory can be fetched through Inventory Endpoint by filtering with SalesCategory ID. 

Example: GET> https://integration.visma.net/API/controller/api/v1/inventory?salesCategory=1
SalesFilter.png

(Visma.net ERP API Documentation: https://integration.visma.net/API-index/)

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Can you please point us to what screen and field from the UI you are refering to?

As of now, there does not seem to be anything related to salesCategory exposed in the Inventory endpoint, and I was not able to find the field in the UI ScreenId=IN202500 either.

If it is not available in the UI, it will not be available in the API either.

For suggestions of improvements, we would suggest that you head over to the Ideas section where other community users also can vote for your ideas. This will influence the priority of the case when the developers are deciding which features to include in the updates.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

eln
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by eln

Indeed in ScreenId=IN202500 in the Egenskaber-tab (Attributes?)

Furthermore I can see there's no support for posting sales categories (IN204060), which would be nice, but I guess I'll have to post that in the other section then.

BR