My Products
Help
gordana_jlmwms
CHAMPION *

Update or delete dimensions segment

by gordana_jlmwms

I am trying to either remove or disable a segment value without success,

json I send:

{"segmentValues":[{"operation":"Update","value":"999994A0001","active":{"value":false}}],"dimensionId":"SUBACCOUNT","segementId":3,"description":{"value":"Uppdrag/ÄTA"}}

or 

{"segmentValues":[{"operation":"Delete","value":"999994A0001","dimensionId":"SUBACCOUNT","segementId":3,"description":{"value":"Uppdrag/ÄTA"}}

get the response status code OK but nothing happens in Visma

gordana_jlmwms_1-1718619734772.png

endpoint

$"https://integration.visma.net/API/controller/api/v1/dimension/SUBACCOUNT/{segmentId}")   //3

method PUT

4 REPLIES 4
lundstedt
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lundstedt

Did you find the answer to this? Because we are seeing the same issue that it's not possible to issue DELETE requests to remove values from the Dimension SUBACCOUNT. We do get a 200 Success response but there is nothing happening in Visma.

by Oliver O´Kane

Currently it is not possible to delete segment values for Subaccounts via the Dimension endpoint.
If this is functionality you need, we recommend that you create a post in the Ideas part of the forum
This allows other users to vote for your suggestion, which in turn influences the development team assessment process.
Please describe your business need as thoroughly as possible, this increases the likelihood that the suggestion is implemented.

It is possible to set the "active" status to false by using "operation: update" if this helps in your case. 

lundstedt
CONTRIBUTOR ***

by lundstedt

All right, thank you. We'll have to do that then.

The OpenAPI specification does list a "Delete" option in the DtoSegmentValueUpdateDtoBase model. Hence why we thought it's possible. So that specification should probably be updated to reflect that it's not possible.

Accepted solution
gordana_jlmwms
CHAMPION *

by gordana_jlmwms