My Products
Help
johand
CONTRIBUTOR *

lastModifiedDateTime in customerinvoice not working

by johand

Since appr 13:10 CET today I got no result from CustomerInvoice when using lastModifiedDateTime filtering. Same problem when trying from the swagger "portal".

This is the GET URL used:

https://integration.visma.net/API/controller/api/v1/customerinvoice?lastModifiedDateTime=2021-10-25T11%3A28%3A59.000&lastModifiedDateTimeCondition=%3E&pageSize=100&pageNumber=1

Is this expected? Anything else required in the request now?

7 REPLIES 7
Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎03-11-2021 10:11 by Yıldırım VISMA )

We're investigating this. Do you have ipp-request-id belong to those requests ? (Even though there are customerInvoices match with LastModifiedDatetime / Condition, no data being returned)

johand
CONTRIBUTOR *

by johand

No, this is not saved by the application. Can you search by ip-address? I know time and client ip-address.

Yıldırım
VISMA

by Yıldırım (Updated ‎05-11-2021 09:47 by Yıldırım VISMA )

Please send the API Client ID  & Approximate Date/Time of the request/s to developersupport@visma.com

Could you please make sure that there are invoices in the company matching with the specified lastModifiedDateTime&lastModifiedDateTimeCondition ?

Kjetil Ringstad
PARTNER

by Kjetil Ringstad (Updated ‎27-10-2021 15:10 by Kjetil Ringstad PARTNER )

I can confirm this has been an issue for some (not all) of our customers the last few days. When querying customerinvoices using lastModifiedDate no data was returned from Visma.net. 

johand
CONTRIBUTOR *

by johand

This morning the same code that didn´t work (the endpoint didn´t return valid JSON) works. Any server reboot or similar during the night? Since the problem was present from swagger as well it can´t be a server issue from our side. Only tested on one client.

by Magnus Johnsen

Sure, the servers are usually recycled during the night, unable to say what might have caused the issue.

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

We can't see any changes made to the CustomerInvoice endpoint. Are you having issues with different dates as well or is it only with this combination?

Is it only on one client or for several customers?