My Products
Help
jelle_webcompany_nl
CONTRIBUTOR *

"No license for this company" after switching authentication

by jelle_webcompany_nl

We manage multiple customers API's. But after the upgrade from VNI to the new authentication some of our customers have trouble setting up the connection again.

They are able to conenct to our app in the app store and generate an accesstoken. However when they try to fetch data they get the following error:

{"ExceptionType":"IPPException","ExceptionMessage":"No license for this company.","ExceptionFaultCode":"12027","ExceptionMessageID":"12027_c78505b4-3856-40b2-892e-f08cf9ec58cb","ExceptionDetails":""} 

The customer that reported the error above showed us that he has the roles 'Financials Administrator', 'Financials User' and 'API User' set on the company. Also the tenant_id looks correct (he has only one selectable company in the visma app store).

Our client_id is 'isv_apicenter'.

At the moment we have both 'vismanet_erp_service_api' and 'vismanet_erp_interactive_api' enabled. But we only use the client_credentials method.

We have customer from multiple countries. The customers that reported this issue seem to be located in Norway.

I like to hear from you what I can do to resolve these problems. 

7 REPLIES 7
Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté

What is the tenantID for the company?

jelle_webcompany_nl
CONTRIBUTOR *

9adc625d-15eb-470e-9a6b-f6d734ff75bc

Sandra Anté
VISMA

As mentioned in the troubleshooting guide, the TenantID has to be the specific Company. The TenantId you sent is the customer contract which holds the license for all companies. This should be the correct TenantId: 922d6670-21cc-11e9-b307-0aa512338dd6

Kind regards
Sandra

jelle_webcompany_nl
CONTRIBUTOR *

I see but that id is shown in the Visma App store. This is what the customer send us:

Visma app store Customer.png

Issnt that tenant id suppossed to be the tenant id of the company? As per the guide?

Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté (Updated ‎13-06-2024 11:59 by Sandra Anté VISMA )

Then I would ask the customer if they have set up the correct roles for the correct Company and not for the license in Visma Admin. When they log into Visma App Store they should be able to choose the correct Company there as well.

I see that this can be confusing as the license and the specific Company have the same name in this case.

If the issue remains after this, please ask the customer to contact their partner regarding setting up the correct roles for the correct company.

Kind regards
Sandra

Sandra Anté
VISMA

by Sandra Anté

Hi,

Please read the following troubleshooting guide for this type of error: 
https://community.visma.com/t5/Knowledge-base-in-Developers/Troubleshooting-Error-nbsp-quot-No-licen...

Let us know if this is the issue remains after trying this.

Kind regards
Sandra 

jelle_webcompany_nl
CONTRIBUTOR *

Hi,

As I mentioned in my initial post. The roles are set correctly, the user got the tenent_id correctly from the Visma App Store and multiple customer have the problem after we switched from VNI to the new authentication method. 

There integrations were working fine before so I doubt their Visma.Net Financials has expired.