My Products
Help

"error": "invalid_scope"

by ReinderReinders (Updated ‎30-01-2023 11:34 by ReinderReinders VISMA )

My Visma company has begun developing a new integration application to integrate with Visma.net Financials. I am lead developer and now also certified Integration Developer (I followed the foundations training).

I am unable to get system-to-system integration with the https://integration.visma.net/API-index/#/ API to work.

- I have created and published an application (sbtw-vismanet-test-client) in Visma Developer Portal

- The application has requested and been given Integration approval with Visma.net Service API:

ReinderReinders_0-1675074302428.png

According to the documentation, this is the correct API to integrate with for service-to-service communication on this endpoint. Tenant approval is required and the following scopes are granted:

ReinderReinders_1-1675074411497.png

I used invite only flow in Visma App Store to grant integration rights to my application (I am also Integration Administrator for our testing company):

ReinderReinders_2-1675074530048.png

So far so good. But no matter what I try, I am unable to retrieve an access token for the API. I keep getting the invalid_scope error:

ReinderReinders_3-1675074678897.png

I have tried many combinations, including most with financialstasks. But I keep getting the same response.

What am I missing?

edit: I should add, all rights were granted more than half an hour ago. So this is not an 'rights have not been updated yet' issue in Visma Developer Portal, as the documentation states updates will be done in a minute or two.

3 REPLIES 3
Accepted solution
ReinderReinders
VISMA

by ReinderReinders

I found it.

The correct syntax is tenant_id:

ReinderReinders_0-1675078051786.png

Kindly make this a little clearer in the documentation, as this is stated nowhere. The only section that mentions the tenant id writes it as TenantId, which is incorrect.

by ReinderReinders

Edit: it is stated correctly in this document: https://community.visma.com/t5/Forum-in-Developers-Visma-net/Visma-net-ERP-API-Developer-Portal-Star...

However I also found another document which states it incorrectly (can't find it now, will link if I find it).

by Magnus Johnsen

Hi,

Please do and we'll correct it.

Thank you for letting us know.