My Products
Help
johndoe1
CONTRIBUTOR *

Issue with Invitation Code

by johndoe1 (Updated ‎20-03-2024 09:35 by johndoe1 )

Hi,

I recently developed an app following the provided instructions, and it has been approved through all necessary steps and is now published on the Visma app store.

However, I’ve encountered an issue. I cannot locate any option for creating or generating an invitation code. The interface I see doesn’t match the material provided on how to get started.

If anyone has insights or can guide me on this matter, please feel free to reach out. I’d appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you in advance!

Edit:
FYI I'm following "Getting started with Visma Developer Portal.pdf"

4 REPLIES 4
Accepted solution
adrianm
PARTNER

by adrianm

Application types using the end-user credentials, e.g. native, does not have/need to add your app from the store (so no invitation code is necessary). Documentation could be more clear about this.

Only requirement is the user has the "API User" role and your app will get access.

Note that the authentication/token will still succeed if user lacks the "API User" role but you will get a strange error when trying to access the API.

Accepted solution
Rozhat
VISMA

by Rozhat

Hi,

If you have set your app to public, you cannot generate invitation codes. Try setting it to private (invite only) and it should work

johndoe1
CONTRIBUTOR *

by johndoe1

Thank you for you answer, I can't seem to find that option? My interface in the process doesn't look anything a like the one provided in the documentation.

Rozhat
VISMA

by Rozhat

No problem 🙂 
In developer portal, navigate to My Applications -> *your app name* -> Visma App Store 

Rozhat_0-1710925807932.png