My Products
Help
alexandreveeck
CONTRIBUTOR **

Only non-stock items for which 'Require receipt' and 'Require shipment' are selected can have purcha

by alexandreveeck

I'm using this POST https://salesorder.visma.net/api/v3/SalesOrders  to create a sales order and I want to inform supplierId for a few items. When I try to do it I receive an error. Consulting Visma Swagger for V3, I found this:

alexandreveeck_0-1715693281739.jpeg

To be able to send supplierId, I need to inform purchaseToOrder too. My problem here is that for some items I receive this error message: "Only non-stock items for which 'Require receipt' and 'Require shipment' are selected can have purchase order source".

I couldn't find a way to check if "Require Receipt" and "Require Shipment" are checked. How I can do this? Do we have some endpoint or property on Inventory endpoint (V1 or V3) that allow us to validate it? I need a way to check if my inventory item have both checked and will accept my purchaseOrderSource.

2 REPLIES 2
Accepted solution
Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Hi! Unfortunately these elements are not exposed by API. You can post a wish for improvement on the Ideas section of this forum.

alexandreveeck
CONTRIBUTOR **

Thank you, Marten.