My Products
Help
JUKKA BLOMQVIST
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Problem trying to read salesorders

by JUKKA BLOMQVIST

I receive error ”Bad Request” {"error":"invalid_client"}  with parameters above –  on test site (all is  OK).  I have checkef client_secret and tenant ID are OK, so is client_id

grant_type

client_credentials

scope

visma.net.erp.salesorder:read

client_id

isv_prog_it******

client_secret

***hmn4JW5YggFtlV8PWgmkwTMIWt5XgIVN5X4fIOgi4UUACTSyBVFsj9GaQ98T

tenant_id

******-21cc-11e9-b307-0aa512338dd6

5 REPLIES 5
Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Hi Jukka, 

Is the option client credentials enabled in your app?

Do you have linked the tenant to the app by inserting the invite code? It should be visible under Customers:

2024-06-10 13_16_18-.png

JUKKA BLOMQVIST
CONTRIBUTOR ***

Hello,

All those are checked and OK. I was wondering, if that I'M using that same client-id in current production, does it matter?

Marten Voort
VISMA

Can you elaborate a little more on what you mean by using the same clientid in current production? Thx in advance!

JUKKA BLOMQVIST
CONTRIBUTOR ***

I mean that the Client-ID (isv_prog_it******) is used in current production sending sales orders, and I'm trying to use the same ID with the new authentication.

Marten Voort
VISMA

It is difficult to assess if the current configuration interferes with the test site. Taking into consideration that we would have to study this case in more detail and in its surroundings like ERP company, app settings etc, it would be best if you contact our country-specific support. Please find the contact methods in this link https://community.visma.com/t5/Forum-in-Developers-Visma-net/Update-on-Visma-net-ERP-API-Support-cha...