My Products
Help
ExopenPM
CONTRIBUTOR *

"No license for this company" after accepted invitation

by ExopenPM

Hi,

We just invited a new customer to our integration and it seemed to work fine. We got a tenant ID but when calling API:s using that tenant ID we got a 403 with the following error message:

{
"ExceptionDetails": "",
"ExceptionFaultCode": "12027",
"ExceptionMessage": "No license for this company.",
"ExceptionMessageID": "12027_94dc8a7a-9a55-41b9-8cb4-3c25e2501bb3",
"ExceptionType": "IPPException"
}

Haven't seen this before. Would be helpful to understand what the issue is here.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
ExopenPM
CONTRIBUTOR *

by ExopenPM

Hi again.

We just spoke to our client and they confirmed that the app was present under My Apps with both required scopes activated and present.

Can you check on your end why we get this error? We are stuck at this time and can not see anything that is amiss on our end in Visma Developer Portal.

Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Thanks for checking! When I check the logs, a companyID is used that has no active Visma.net company. Could you ask the client to check if the tenantID is directly related to the visma.net financials company they use?

ExopenPM
CONTRIBUTOR *

by ExopenPM

Hi again,

We where able to find the tenantID via Authentication Administrator and the profile there. It matched the company name and was the same ID that we could see in our developer portal.

What is the next step? We still can't access the requested scopes and data. Are there some roles/license issues that the customer need to have or configure?

We found this page and at the bottom there are comments talking about this issue it seems: https://community.visma.com/t5/Knowledge-base-in-Developers/Testing-the-Visma-net-ERP-API-from-Swagg...
Is it relevant for our case?

We really need to get this solved as soon as possible to meet the customer's needs.

Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

The API user role should be relevant for interactive integration, I understand you are working with service integration. It might be good to check however, but because it is a license matter, I advise you to contact country specific support on

https://community.visma.com/t5/Forum-in-Developers-Visma-net/Update-on-Visma-net-ERP-API-Support-ch...

They can check the license and know how to change. If this does or does not help you please post it here.

ExopenPM
CONTRIBUTOR *

by ExopenPM

Hi again,

We sent an email yesterday to the Swedish contact api.consulting.se@visma.com but haven't heard from them yet.

Is there any way to speed up the process here, we really want to resolve this issue with for our customer.

ExopenPM
CONTRIBUTOR *

by ExopenPM

Where can the customer find their tenantID? Can you give us a guide?

Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Sure, first check the visma.net financials company in https://adm.visma.net/

Make sure to open the actual working company:

2024-01-31 11_07_53-Window.png

Then in the appstore, you can find the tenant, when you have logged in:

2024-01-31 11_14_33-Window.png

Marten Voort
VISMA

by Marten Voort

Hi! Is the app already added in the appstore of this specific tenant? The client needs to see your app under the 'My Apps' section containing all relevant scopes.