Mine områder
Hjelp

Approval of travel expense, hours and absences

28-06-2019 10:16 (Sist oppdatert 28-06-2019)
  • 0 Svar
  • 0 liker
  • 2185 Visninger
This user tip is aimed to help customers of Visma.net Expense. Click here to review the entire user tip guide. 

Approval | My tasks

In this window you can approve travelling expenses, absences and time sheets. Whenever an employee has listed any of these for approval a line should show that the employer has to approve or reject.

approval.PNG

To approve the travel expenses, absences or time sheets the employer have to click on the green check mark on the far right side on the line. 

accept.PNG

If you wish to approve multiple requests at the same time, you can mark off the boxes on the left side next to the requests and click the green button Approve selected at the bottom right corner. 

flere valg.PNG 2.PNG

To accept or disapprove these, you can click the line of the request and a detailed rapport will show what the employee has requested for approval. 

godkjenne eller ikke.PNG

If you wish to approve the request click Approve, and if you wish to reject the request click Reject.

jeppjepp.PNG

Furthermore, you can also add a comment for the approval or rejection if you wish to do that, or you can click approve or reject instantly. Once you click approve or reject this will be transferred to the first available payroll. 

Did you get the help you needed? If not, click here to review the user tip guide for Visma.net Expense. 
Bidragsytere
Aktuelt brukertips
Gå til de områdene du ønsker å legge til og velg "Legg til i Mine områder"