If you wish to change your e-mail address there are multiple ways to do this:
If the employee have an account with Visma.net, he/she can change their username themselves. (1st tip) Thereafter, the employer have to change their e-mail address in the payroll system.
If the employee does not have an account with Visma.net, go to the 2nd tip.
2. Employee does not have access/have not used Visma.net before:
If the user have not activated their account (for example due to wrong e-mail address), follow these steps:
3. User has already activated the account, and their original e-mail address is non existing:
Admin have to change this e-mail address in Admin and confirm with the admin password.
When the Admin selects Save and close there will be sent an e-mail to the user who's account it is.
4. User is created twice in .net due to an e-mail change in the payroll system
5. User is created with the wrong e-mail address:
6. Trying to change the e-mail address, but gets a message "non-existing".
When an Admin or user is trying to change an e-mail address to something else, the system looks for addresses that already is registered with Visma.net. This check is in the entire Visma.net system and not only on that specific customer. For example: email@example.com wishes to use firstname.lastname@example.org.
But he receives a message, that this user already exists. When this message shows, there are a few things you can do:
Karenlyst allé 56
0277 Oslo, NorgeEmail: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Visma.com. All rights reserved.