When searching in Activity Profile for a workflow and using a special character, an error 500 appeared. This is fixed now. You are allowed to search by special characters in column names that exist in the list of workflows.
When selecting an employee from the employee list the title 'Medewerker code' was changed to 'Regnr.'. This has been reversed now. The changing of the naming had no influence on the behavior of the selection screen.
"Autorisatie op inzet" checkbox is visible in Special Functions, but this is no functionality for Self Service Business. The checkbox has been removed.
If an attacker (hacker) can control a script that is executed in the victim's browser, then they can typically fully compromise that user. Youforce allows you to set links to websites you use. If potentially an admin gets to see the same links, this could be used to perform an XSS attack on them.
When clicking on a mutation in Done or in Archive, an error 500 appeared. The error occurred because HTML text wasn’t allowed there. (F.i. <b> - Bold text, <i> - Italic text or <mark> - Marked text). We solved this now by allowing HTML text in Done and Archive lists.
If the name of an existing template is changed into a new name, the new name is not updated in the Configuration Report. We solved this. The last name of the template linked to an activity and transition will be shown in the configuration report.
Up until now it was allowed to enter and save an invalid BSN number with value 000000000. We have built in a check which doesn’t allow this anymore.
When using “concurrency unit” in a workflow, an employee can only have 1 active mutation of this workflow in Todo. This was not working properly. An employee could have multiple active expense mutations at the same time.
This is fixed now. An employee can't create more than 1 active mutation at the same time when the concurrency unit has been filled in the workflow configuration.
When facing the audit trail of a mutation including email the datetime that is presented you will see a difference of +1 or +2 (summer) between the fact that is sending the email and the datetime that is displayed on the report.
This is fixed now. We use the CET datetime when registering email notification in "Uitvalverslag".
If there is a mutation X that was started by a manager who left the company and the account or this manager was deleted in Self Service. When a different user clicked on the mutation and on the Audit trail (“+”) to see the facts an error 500 occurred.
This is fixed now. When a user doesn’t exist anymore in Self Service and another user will click on the “+” in the Audit trail, the word: “Unknown” will appear instead of the name of the deleted user.
When clicking on the tile “Failure report” the user gets an error 404.
We have fixed this bug. The error isn’t occurring anymore.
We have added a space between “anciënniteit”and “moet”.
There was a malfunction of the system (Services). Now Flex Benefits is working as expected therefore this issue is not occurring anymore.
When you wanted to add a translation through the popup field, the change wasn’t saved. This is fixed now. We also improved the layout of this popup field. The “Save” and “Cancel” buttons were visible behind the translation box instead of visible below the popup field.
If you want to display and translate this text:
“Als je wilt dat een deel van je salaris op een andere rekening gestort wordt, dan kan je dat rekeningnummer hieronder invullen.”
If you check the default value in the form configuration you will see the same text in Italic however in the Self Service DB is stored like:
<p><em><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-weight: normal; line-height: 115%; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: Arial; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-ansi-language: NL; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi;">Als je wilt dat een deel van je salaris op een andere rekening gestort wordt, </span><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-weight: normal; line-height: 115%; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: Arial; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-ansi-language: NL; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi;">dan kan je dat rekeningnummer hieronder invullen.</span></em></p>
This text has been copied from a Word document and has been saving all settings. Keep in mind that there is a limit of 300 characters in the Multilingual Module for default values but not for translated values. The default value here is longer than this limit. In addition we should stick using the options displayed for this control instead of copying it from a Word document. To recover this we advise to follow the following steps:
This is how it is saved now into Self Service Database:
<p><em>Als je wilt dat een deel van je salaris op een andere rekening gestort wordt, dan kan je dat rekeningnummer hieronder invullen.</em></p>
When the user had the multilingual default on the value English and the user clicked on the mutation an error 500 occurred. This specific mutation included a translated (english) text which contained more than the maximum amount of allowed characters. The english text has been reduced to less than 100 characters.
When there was a special character included in the employees name the rehire search on the employee's name wasn’t successful. This is fixed now. The search will take into account special characters.