Mijn Communities
Help

HR Core Business 2019-11 EN

25-10-2019 20:17 (Bijgewerkt op 31-01-2022)
  • 0 Antwoorden
  • 0 kudos
  • 223 Weergaven

New

My Reports notification

Why

You will now receive a notification to let you know that a report is waiting in My Reports, so you can continue to work on other tasks in the meantime.

How

Location: Bar at the lower left of the screen > rightmost icon, Notifications

A Notifications icon has been added to the bar below the menu at the lower left of the screen. 

When you create a report, you will see the number 1 next to the icon as soon as the report is available in My Reports. If there are more reports available that you have not yet viewed, you will see how many next to the Notifications icon.

Click on the Notifications icon to open the list.

You will then see the notifications of the reports that are ready for you in My Reports, along with their creation date and time. Click on a notification to go straight to My Reports

The notifications are cleaned up weekly, but you can also remove a notification manually by clicking on the X next to it. 

Your action 

No action is needed.

Modified and improved

Codes shown in Employment contract selection screens

Why

The Employment contract screen fields now show - between brackets - the code that is associated with the chosen value in order to assist users in selecting values in fields with a list or a search function (magnifying glass icon). If the values you can choose from are very similar, the codes may help to distinguish between them.

How

Path: Employee > Contract > Employment contract

Click in a field to make a selection from a list and you will see the corresponding code in brackets after the description.

If you use the magnifying glass icon to open a field selection screen, you will see that the Value column with the corresponding code has been added next to the Description column.

Your action

No action is needed.

Notices of recovery with a date in the future are now sent to the Absenteeism Manager

Why

Notices of recovery entered for a date in the future were not sent to the Absenteeism Manager.

How

Employee > Illness > Absenteeism

This problem has been resolved: as of this release, notices of recovery for dates in the future will be sent to the Absenteeism Manager. 

Your action

Because previously recorded notices of recovery for dates in the future will not be sent to the Absenteeism Manager, you will have to enter these again. Please delete your old notice of recovery before entering the new one.

Publishing Date : 10/25/2019

Medewerkers
Actieve onderwerpen